” Shooting Faces “
Workshops for Photographers – November Dates 8th & 22nd 6.00PM – 10.00PM
If you are a photographer & especially if you are getting paid to shoot, you need to take the guess work out of shooting people.
For Photographers that shoot – Portraits, Headshots, Weddings, Events, Families, Babies,
Kids, Fashion, Models – If you shoot people
YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS STUFF !
The 5 hour studio session”Shooting Faces” workshop is Limited to 5 Participants.
In these WORKSHOPS you will learn -
- The stronger side of a face
- A number of various expressions
- What are flaws & how to downplay them
- Range of smile
- Mindset and how to change it
- You will learn about expressions and what they mean
- You will learn about jawlines, eyes & mouths
- You will learn about my Level Method Headshot System
- How to set up a home studio for under $200.00
- How to market for clients
- Photoshop & Lightroom tutorials
- It also includes a Model to Photograph – Next Month – Model ” Noriko “
Cost – $390.00 per head – Contact Us to Learn more