Category: Actors & Models Headshots Brisbane, Brisbane Actors Headshots, Brisbane Headshot Photographer, Brisbane Headshot Photographers, Brisbane Headshot Photography, Brisbane Headshots, Corporate Headshots, Corporate Headshots Brisbane, fashion modeling photography, Featured, Gold Coast Architectural Photography, Gold Coast Commercial Building Photographer, Gold Coast Commercial Product Photography, Gold Coast Corporate Photographer, Gold Coast Event Photographer, Gold Coast Event Photography, Gold Coast Fashion & Modeling Photographers, Gold Coast Glamour Photographer, Gold Coast Headshot Photographers, Gold Coast Headshots, Gold Coast Models, Gold Coast Photographer, Gold Coast Photographers, Gold Coast Portrait Photographer, Gold Coast Real Estate Photographer, Gold Coast Surfing Photographer, Gold Coast Wedding Photographers, Headshot Photographer, Headshot Photographers Gold Coast, Headshot Photography Gold Coast, Headshots Brisbane, Headshots Gold Coast, Melbourne Headshot Photographer, Melbourne Headshots, Photographer Gold Coast, Photographers Gold Coast, Portfolio, Sydney Headshots
Gold Coast Architectural Photography
There is no escaping the importance of a Headshot or Profile Image in Small Business these days. In fact you can’t have a Linked In profile unless you upload a profile image ! Furthermore 86% of people will overlook your profile altogether if the headshot at the top of your page is not professional.
It begs the questions – ” What does your profile image say about you ?”
Is it a marketing question, probably ! During studies for my Masters Degree in Business Admin, I learnt that in business there aren’t too many things that don’t cross over into marketing in some form or another.
When considering your Linked In profile you have to consider a few things –
1. Why do you have a Linked Profile in the 1st place. Is it because you thought you better because everyone else does and you heard you should have one ? That’s probably a good start, but you should really think about it. Are you job searching, changing careers, changing industries, networking, starting or building a business, networking etc etc. You should start with a clearly defined objective for being on Linked In. This might change and thats Ok ! So for example, you might start out job searching but, once you get a job, your profile then becomes about Networking and if you change jobs again it might change back again.
2. Once you have a clearly defined objective you need to understand your target market. If you are job searching, what industry, what level etc etc, Are you looking for clients & are they individuals or B to B
Once you have decided on the above you will need to think about what to put in your profile. Primarily, your Linked In profile will contain information about you and your professional working, business or employment history –
” LinkedIn /ˌlɪŋkt.ˈɪn/ is a business-oriented social networking service. Founded in December 2002 and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking. In 2006, LinkedIn increased to 20 million members. As of June 2013, LinkedIn reports more than 259 million acquired users in more than 200 countries and territories.”
It is a ” BUSINESS ORIENTED SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICE ” Lets talk about your Profile Image. I think, and this is only my opinion but having a profile image of you and your wife at a social function, or you at a social function, or a picture with your pet, or skydiving or in casual attire, or one that is blurry or dark or out of focus, shows a lack of preparation, a lack of caring, a lack of quality and a general lack of professionalism. I have seen profiles with an amazing amount of work that has gone into to the background, professional history and business profile but then the Profile Image or Headshot is blurry, out of focus, of someone that looks like they may have been at a wedding or some Social function ! What does this say to a potential employer, business partner, potential client ?
Statistics tell me that people spend about 4 seconds deciding if they will read you Linked Information based on your profile Image. If its not professional they move on.
Its time to ask yourself, WHAT DOES MY PROFILE IMAGE SAY ABOUT ME ? Do i look confident, approachable, trustworthy, warm, friendly do I look like someone that could do that job that I am indicating that I do or used to do ?
To think about how to get that look, you may need to have a chat with a Professional Headshot Photographer !
From my very first contact with Brad he took the time to understand our business and the positioning we wanted to achieve. He listened not only as a professional but as someone with a genuine interest in helping us to reach us reach our audience. In this day and age of pseudo celebrity and selfies, he set about to help us show our authenticity and made each and every team member shine through in their own unique way. I cannot recommend him highly enough and it was definitely worth flying him to Sydney to help us achieve our goals. Brad you rock!
Business Development Manager
What an awesome ‘experience’, this is NOT your average passport photo… this is a professional headshot from the headshot guy. Thanks Brad, I look and even feel more confident. Danny – The Headcase guy. 🙂
Expert in Human Behaviour
Sales and Communication Coach
I’ve added my Price Page to My Website
I’ve added my price page to my website. Why did I do this ? Well, there were a few main reasons.
- I realize that it is always the 1st question that people ask when they contact you
- By listing my prices it gives the Potential Client a better experience by showing all the information that they require
- It wastes less of the potential clients time especially if they are looking to make a booking quickly
- Potential Clients can make a better informed decision before contacting you
- The booking process is smoother because Potential clients already know price and they are not getting surprised
- It saves my time by removing a of couple of steps from the booking process
- I hope I am providing a more efficient service to my clients
The Headshot Guys want to provide a service that is second to none. We stand by our Imagery and offer a 100% money back guarantee, we also want to be able to stand by our level of service.
We aim to be the best Headshot Photographers in Australia so our Imagery Style & level of service needs to be beyond reproach.